Todays project is the second part to Wednesday's project. I separated it into two parts so that the posts would not be so long. This is my favorite part, the cards, tags!!
This was so out of my box this year, I don't usually take on large projects. From the feedback so far I am glad I did. So let's begin!!
Here is a photo of the set that goes inside the holder shown on Wednesday.
Supplies needed for this project:
Card Stock Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Designer Series paper Be a Good Cheer
Stamp Set Beautiful Season, Petite Pairs, Choc full of Cheer
Stampin Ink Always Artischoke, Early Espresso and Soft Seude
Markers Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Marina Mist
Pacific Point and Lucky Limeaide
Punches Decorative Label, Curly Label, corner punch
Framelits Label Collection
Ribbon Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeaide Baker's Twine
Paper Crimper, Aqua Painter,Dazzling Details, Red sticky tape, snail, envelopes
First we are going to start off with the cards, since they take the longiest.
Directions: Christmas Cards
- First cut the base card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", fold with Bone folder.
- Next cut the second layer 5 1/4" x 4"
- Next cut the designer series paper for the third layer 5" x 3 5/8"
- Next cut the top layer 4 1/8 x 2 3/4"
- Next cut the ribbon strip 1/2" x 4 1/2" and the run through paper crimper (now it should shrink to 1/2 x 4 1/4)
- Next I sponged the edges of the Whisper White with Always Artichoke.
- Then I stamped using the Bird stamp from Beautiful Season in the middle of the card stock.
- Next using Stampin UP Markers and Aqua painter I colored the bird, leaves, berries and stems. (I chose to switch colors of my birds one in Soft Suede and Early Espresso and the other in Pacific Point and Marina Mist).
- I stamped Merry Christmas using Petite Pairs stamp set and then punched it out using the Decorative Label punch.
- I colored the berries in Cherry Cobbler and then added Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler to make them sparkle.
- Next I assembled the pieces and adhered to my card front. Adding the crimped paper ribbon for texture. For the inside I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock about 5" x 4" and run it through the Big Shot. Then I stamped a Holiday message from the Beautiful Season stamp set in Early Espresso.
- I stamped the envelopes with the leaves using Always Artichoke.
The inside is beautiful as well
Direction for Small Gift Card
- Cut a piece of card stock(I used Cherry Cobbler) 5" x 3", fold with Bone folder ( card should be 21/2" x 3)
- Next I cut a piece of designer series paper 23/8" x 23/4"
- Next cut the top layer 2 1/8" x 25/8"
- Next stamp as much of the bird as you want, and color, add Dazzling Details for sparkle.
- I stamped To and From on the inside using the Choc full of Cheer stamp set. Added some leaves for balance. Punched the edges of opposite ends using Stampin UPs corner punch.
Now for the tags!
Directions for Tags:
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobblr card stock 47/8" x 21/2" fold crease with Bone folder
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- I stamped as much of the bird as I could get in Early Espresso, glued the pieces together.
- For the inside I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2' x 2" and then stamp To and From using Early Espresso and the Chock full of Cheer stamp set.
- Next I punched a hole using the hand held punch and ran Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine thru.
- For the next tag I stamped A Gift for you using the stamp from Beautiful Season and Always Artichoke marker, then punched it out using the Curly punch.
This finishes the Christmas Card and Tag Gift Set. I hope you have enjoyed my first attempt at my Twelve Days of Christmas. I had a lot of fun making each item sometimes it was hard for me not to post them anyway. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Holidays.
If you would like more information about any of the projects just email me email@example.com.