Today project is an easy peasy one! A Holiday Money Holder and envelope, using the Frosty Friends Stamp. Another great example of Stampin UP Single Stamps.
Card Stock Pacific Point, Whisper White
Stamp Set Frosty Friends, Snow Much Fun, More Merry Messages
Stampin Ink Pacific Point
Stampin Up Markers Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade,
Framelits Apothecary Accents
Bling Dazzling Details and Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler
Tools Big Shot, Red sticky tape, Bone Folder
- Cut a piece of card stock 6 3/4" x 7"
- Score at 3 1/4" and 6 1/2"
- Fold card stock in half, and then fold again on 3 1/4" score to make the flap for the money or gift card.
- Cut small piece of double sided tape for both ends and glue.
- Stamp on a 3 x 5 1/2 piece Whisper White the Snowmen using Pacific Point Ink, on another piece same size stamp Merry Christmas for the inside.
- Next color the lights, scarves, hats and gloves.
- Stamp message underneath snowmen
- Take both pieces and run through the big shot using the Apothecary Framelits. Then attach to front of holder and to the inside.
- Stamp your envelope to match your card
Here is the set finished.
I hope you enjoyed your stop today and let me know what you think of today's Money Holder.
Don't forget to come back Wednesday, for the final project which takes two days. If you would like more information on today's or any project, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.