Today's project is a gift set; Decorative Candle and matching Gift Tag. This is a great gift for a teacher, friend or even your boss!
So let's get started. Here is the picture of the set.
Card Stock Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Designer Series Paper Festival of Prints (Stampin Up Holiday Catalog)
Adhesive snail and red sticky tape
Stampin Ink Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
Stamp Set Chock Ful of Cheer
Bling Rhinestones and Dazzling Details
Candle Vanilla scent about 2 1/4 inch round
Ribbon Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Punch Scallop Edge Border and corner
Die Cut Two Tag Bigz
Tools Big Shot, bone folder
Directions for Candle
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock 8 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, then cut a piece of designer series paper 8 1/4 x 2 1/4 inch. Then using your snail the glue together.
- Then take your Dazzling Details and add a little bling to the petals of the flowers. Add Rhinestones in the middle of each motifs design.
- Last add red sticky tape to the end of one piece. Wrap your band around the candle and peel off red covering to tape and stick together, holding together for a minute.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock if you want two tags 6 x 5 1/2 or if you just want one then have a piece 3 1/2 x 5 1/2.
- Then take your Two Tag Die and run them through your Big Shot. Then take you bone folder to score along the fold line.
- Then cut a piece of designer series paper 2 3/4 x 1 1/8 inch and round the top corners with SU corner punch. Then take a piece of Whisper White card stock about 2 3/4 x 1/2 inch and run it through the Scallop Edge Border punch.
- Last step is to glue pieces together, add some Dazzling Details and Rhinestones for Bling. Top off with some Baker's Twine.
- On the inside I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 1 1/4 x 2 1/2. Stamped To and From using Early Espresso. Sponging with Cherry Cobbler.
Don't forget to come back Monday for another project. If you would like more information about any of the projects email me at email@example.com.