With the holiday's coming up, I thought I would make your shopping a little easier. I am going to show you how to make a beautiful Holiday Checkbook Cover.
Here is the one I am sharing with you today.
Card Stock Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Stampin Ink Soft Suede
Stamp Set Lovely as a Tree
Designer Series Paper Be a Good Cheer
Bling Dazzling Details
- First take your checkbook cover and empty it out or you can buy an clear one at your local craft store. Measure the length and width of your check book.
- Cut your Designer Series Paper (I chose Be a Good Cheer Stripes) 6 1/4" x 6 3/4" now remember some check books may be smaller and you might have to adjust. Then I rounded the edges with my Su corner punch.
- Then place the paper into the cover to make sure it fits. See below
- Now my checkbook cover was pretty just like this, but I wanted to add some Christmas Bling to mine.
- Next I cut a piece of Gumball Green 2 5/8" x 5 3/4, rounded the edges and put aside.
- Then I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler 2 1/4" x 5 1/2", rounded the edges and put aside.
- Then top piece I stamped the background stamp with Soft Suede onto Whisper White card stock, then took some Dazzling Details and added some snow to my trees and ground after the trees dried, I cut the piece to 2" x 4 3/4", and rounded the edges.
- Then I assembled all the pieces and glued them together. Next I glued to the top of the designer series paper.
- I slid the finished piece into my plastic sleeve and now I have a beautiful Holiday Checkbook Cover!
A Holiday checkbook cover is a simple craft that makes a good gift!
I hope you enjoyed your stop today and let me know what you think. I enjoy reading each comment.
Don't forget to come back Friday for another project. If you would like more information on today's project email me at firstname.lastname@example.org