Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Tip of The Day

Cleaning Clear Blocks and Clear Stamps


As we all know to get the optimal use out of our clear blocks and the stamps that go on them need to be clean. You never know what is on them from finger prints, dust, glitter and so on.

First take Stampin UPs Spray Mist
and spray on the New Cleaning Cloth in the new catalog.

Then clean your clear blocks, and let them dry.


I also clean the back of the stamps plastic so that they will adhere better to the blocks.


 Always remember to clean both because you never know if there is lotion residue, finger prints on them as well.

I hope this helps, I know when I saw this on Pinterest it helped me. My stamps didn't always want to stick to my blocks.

If you have any questions email me at jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...