Today's project is a lovely gift idea my sister received and I thought I would share my version with you. It is a Top Note Post-It-Note Holder. This would make a great gift for some one's Secret Santa at work! So thanks Sis for all your help and support.
Here is my version:
Then I scored the larger Top Note piece at 3 1/2 and 4inches using my Simply Scored Scoring, this should give plenty of room for the Post-it-Note.
- Next I cut a piece of Glimmer Paper and used the Bigz Die Snow Flurry from the new Stampin Up Holiday Catalog and used the medium size Snow Flake for texture and Bling!
- Then I cut out of White White 2 x 2 inch and stamped Merry Christmas from Petite Pairs using Versa Mark. Then I sprinkled Silver Embossing powder on it and heated it using my Heat Gun to give it a Silvery tone. Then I used the framelit from Itty Bitty to make my tag.
- Next I punched a hole in the end using Word Window.
- Then next I added the Silver Snowflake and Rhinestones.
- Next I cut a piece of Ribbon the length I needed to wrap around and go through the holes I punched and tie a Bow like the photo below.