Today's project is a lovely gift idea my sister received and I thought I would share my version with you. It is a Top Note Post-It-Note Holder. This would make a great gift for some one's Secret Santa at work! So thanks Sis for all your help and support.
Here is my version:
Card Stock Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Glimmer Paper Silver
Stamp Set Petite Pairs
Stampin Ink Versa Mark
Ribbon Gumball Green Stitched Satin
Bigz Die Top Note and Snow Flurry
Embossing Folder Northern Flurry
Bling Rhinestones and Silver embossing powder
Tools Big Shot, Heat Gun and Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Punch Word Window
Post It Notes
I cut a piece of a card stock (I chose Cherry Cobbler) 10 x 4
Then you run this through the Big Shot.
Then I scored the larger Top Note piece at 3 1/2 and 4inches using my Simply Scored Scoring, this should give plenty of room for the Post-it-Note.
I added a strip of Red Sticky tape on the back of the Post-it Note and then placed it on the seam of my Top Note. For added support I ran my fingers up and down the seam so that when you open up the seam to make a good seal. Like the photo below.
- Next I cut a piece of Glimmer Paper and used the Bigz Die Snow Flurry from the new Stampin Up Holiday Catalog and used the medium size Snow Flake for texture and Bling!
- Then I cut out of White White 2 x 2 inch and stamped Merry Christmas from Petite Pairs using Versa Mark. Then I sprinkled Silver Embossing powder on it and heated it using my Heat Gun to give it a Silvery tone. Then I used the framelit from Itty Bitty to make my tag.
- Next I punched a hole in the end using Word Window.
- Then next I added the Silver Snowflake and Rhinestones.
- Next I cut a piece of Ribbon the length I needed to wrap around and go through the holes I punched and tie a Bow like the photo below.
This end my tutorial on how to make Top Note Post-it-Holder. I hope you enjoyed your stop today and let me know what you think. I enjoy reading each comment.
Don't forget to come back Friday for another project. If you would like more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org