Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas Day Eleven

Beautiful Season Gift Card Set
Part One
This is the last project for my Twelve Days of Christmas and it will take two days to cover all that I have to show you.  It has been exciting and fun creating these projects,  I just love Christmas and anything to do with it.
Today project is how to make the case cover, and getting my holder ready for my cards, gift tags.

Here is my case cover;


Supplies need for this project:

Card Stock                        Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper      Be A Good Cheer
Stamp Set                          Beautiful Season, Petite Pairs
Markers                             Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
                                          Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Stampin Ink                       Always Artichoke, Early Espresso and Soft  Suede
Punches                             Decorative Label and Curly Label
Tools and Accessories:
Aqua Painter, sticky tape, snail, Paper Crimper,  Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler and Clear Mount Stamp Case

Directions:

  1. Cut the designer series paper 10 1/2" x 7". I used Be a good Cheer and put the Christmas on the outside. Slip this into the sleeve to make sure it fits. Remove to add layers and tag or leave as is.
  2. Next I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock 6 5/8" x 4 11/16", then the top layer is Whisper White and cut to 5 7/16" x 4 1/4"
  3. Next I double stamped the birds from Beautiful Season to where the branches over lap but the birds do not, using Soft Suede.
  4. Next using the Stampin UP Markers I colored in the birds, leaves,berries and stems.
  5. I added Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler over the berries to give a little Bling to them!
  6. Next I stamped my message on Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.
  7. Assembled and adhered them together. You can just put the card layer over the designer paper and it will stay, I used glue dots on each corner and glued to my designer paper, this gift is traveling back to my daughter in Indiana for Christmas, so I wanted to make sure it didn't move.


 This finished the holder for the cards and tags. On Friday I will show you the Christmas cards, gift cards and tags for part Two. Until then I hope you have enjoyed your stop today.

I know with Thanksgiving  and all that shopping coming up this week you may be busy. So I am going to leave this up, and if you want more detailed instructions let me know by emailing me at jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com  and I will send them you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...