Here is my case cover;
Supplies need for this project:
Card Stock Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper Be A Good Cheer
Stamp Set Beautiful Season, Petite Pairs
Markers Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Stampin Ink Always Artichoke, Early Espresso and Soft Suede
Punches Decorative Label and Curly Label
Tools and Accessories:
Aqua Painter, sticky tape, snail, Paper Crimper, Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler and Clear Mount Stamp Case
- Cut the designer series paper 10 1/2" x 7". I used Be a good Cheer and put the Christmas on the outside. Slip this into the sleeve to make sure it fits. Remove to add layers and tag or leave as is.
- Next I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock 6 5/8" x 4 11/16", then the top layer is Whisper White and cut to 5 7/16" x 4 1/4"
- Next I double stamped the birds from Beautiful Season to where the branches over lap but the birds do not, using Soft Suede.
- Next using the Stampin UP Markers I colored in the birds, leaves,berries and stems.
- I added Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler over the berries to give a little Bling to them!
- Next I stamped my message on Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.
- Assembled and adhered them together. You can just put the card layer over the designer paper and it will stay, I used glue dots on each corner and glued to my designer paper, this gift is traveling back to my daughter in Indiana for Christmas, so I wanted to make sure it didn't move.
This finished the holder for the cards and tags. On Friday I will show you the Christmas cards, gift cards and tags for part Two. Until then I hope you have enjoyed your stop today.
I know with Thanksgiving and all that shopping coming up this week you may be busy. So I am going to leave this up, and if you want more detailed instructions let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them you.