Ginger Bread Men Bookmark
Today's project is quick and easy. Christmas is a great time for giving books and why not include a handmade bookmark! Not giving a book, then maybe you know someone who reads a lot! Either way it is a quick and easy gift.
Here is my bookmark; let's get started! I just love these little guys!!
Supplies Needed for this project:
Card Stock Gum Ball Green and Whisper White
Stampin Up Ink Early Espresso
Stamp Sets Scentsational Season and Petite Pairs
Framelits Holiday Collection
Punch Modern Label
Designer Series Paper Be a good Cheer
Ribbon Scallop Dots (Cherry Cobbler)
Bling Dazzling Diamonds
Tools Big Shot
- For the base of your bookmark cut a piece of card stock 5 1/2 x 2 1/4, for the next layer(designer series paper) cut a piece 4 3/4 x 2 inches.
- Stamp the Ginger Bread Men with Early Espresso on Whisper White card stock.
- Then using your Big Shot and the Ginger Bread Men from Holiday Collection framelits match the framelit to the stamped Ginger Bread Man and run through the Big Shot.
- Take another piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp Merry Christmas onto it and then punch out your message using the Moder Label punch.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8 1/2 inches long.
- Now assemble your pieces and start adhering them to your base card. First the ribbon, designer series paper, Ginger Bread Men and then tag. I tilted my Ginger Bread Men and attached them and the tag with dimensionals.
- For some Bling I added Dazzling Diamonds!
I hope you enjoyed your stop today and let me know what you think. I enjoy reading each comment.
Don't forget to come back Friday for another project. If you would like more information on today's project email me at email@example.com