Monday, November 19, 2012

Stampin Up's Online Extravaganza Sale Begins Today!



Are you ready for some fantastic sales and discounts up to 50% off?  Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza begins today!

Starting Today and running through November 28th, you will be able to choose from a variety of Stampin' Up! items, including paper, stamp sets, embellishments and some of our favorite dies, punches.  Click here to view the all the item's that is being offered.

You can shop at my Online Store, I am just a click away.

Be part of my team or host a qualifying party and get a free collection of Stamp Pads Free!



If you want more information email me at jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com or visit my Stampin UP website at http://stampingjackiewatson.stampinup.net.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving
Jackie 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...