Thursday, April 7, 2011

Creative-Sketches CS27-0407 Challenge

CS27-0407

This Is this week challenge on Creative Sketches and my first card as a new Design Team Member. If you would like to play along go to http://www.creative-sketches.com/.  Here is my card that I submitted.

I had a lot of fun designing my card. I love Cherry Cobbler and how Su Springtime Vintage Dsp is so gorgeous together, and who doesn't love Owls! Made with Su 2 step owl punch. Add some Cherry Cobbler seam binding, lace for a vintage look. Aged card stock with  Tea Strain distressed kit and some basic pearls that I stain with Su markers and add Rhinestones for the eyes and buttons talk about some Bling!

Supplies:
Card Stock:          Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Old Olive.
Stamp pads:         Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Su Markers:         Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive
Designer Paper:   Springtime Vintage from Occ Mini
Punches;               2 Step Owl
Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Chantilly Lace, Basic Pearls and Rhinestones
Distressed Kit

I would love to hear your comments on my card. I enjoy reading each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...