Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creative Sketch's CS30H Challenge

This month’s challenge on Creative-Sketches was a little bit of a challenge for me, and this  gave me a chance to go outside the box. I used the Color Coach to come up with these enrich colors. 
Here is what I came up with:




Supplies:

Card Stock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White
Stamp Pads: Pacific Point
Punches: 1” circle punch, 1-1/4 “circle punch and photo corners extra large
Circle Scissor Plus: 3-3/8”, 2-7/8”
Die cut: Scallop Circle 2
Stamp Set: The Open Sea (from the new summer mini)
Brads: Gold

I cut 3-3/8" circles out using Circle Scissor Plus in Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry, cut out medium scalloped circle using the Scallop Circle Number 2 Die and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. Stamped globe from The Open Sea on Whisper White in Pacific Point and cut out 2-7/8" using the Circle Scissor Plus, stamped ship on Whisper White in Pacific Point and cut it out, stamped saying on Whisper White in Pacific Point, punched out with 1" circle punch, punched out 1-1/4" circle in Pacific Point and layered it. I sponged edges of saying, globe, Whisper White layers and base card in Pacific Point.


I then attached the Rich Razzleberry circle onto Whisper White card stock, layered Daffodil Delight circle on top of Rich Razzleberry circle. Attached circle with ship onto scalloped circle, attached with Stampin' Dimensional on top of Daffodil Delight circle. Attached 1" circle saying onto 1-1/4" circle of Pacific Point, attached slightly under raised globe scalloped circle, attached cut out ship using Stampin' Dimensional.

I made the base card of Pacific Point and attached the different layers. I stamped the ship on the inside of the card and finished with sponging the edges. Whew! Sounds like a lot but not really. This stamp set is on my favorite list and I know it will be on yours as well.





1 comment:

  1. Love it, Jackie! You are so right...this set is on my list of favorites, too! The circles behind the image circle give it such depth! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...