Monday, April 18, 2011

Check Out Stampin for Fun Diva's Challenge Blog

Hello Everyone, I want to invite you to come over and join in to our group challenge blog. My sister (Brenda) have started a blog challenge. One week it might be a sketch another a color or both. This week is color challenge and animal card challenge. How cool is that!! You can do either one or both and I am not sure but I am sure yummy blog candy is involved.  So come on over at http://stampinforfundivas.blogspot.com/

Love these colors. Now I chose a animal card, but I might just do the color one too.
Here is my card:


Here is my supply list:

Card Stock                                Always artichoke, Very Vanilla

DSP                                          Springtime Vintage       from Occ Mini
Punch                                       2 step Owl
Ribbon                                     Always Artischoke seam binding
Embossing Folders Framed     Tulips (frm Occ Mini) and leaf Embossit
Stamp Pad                                Always Artichoke
Label                                        Movers and Shakers
Basic pearls added for some bling!!

Enjoy and leave me a comment I love reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...