Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creative Sketched-CS29T Challenge


This week on Creative-Sketches you have a Sketch and Technique challenge which means using
the above sketch and chalks/pastels .   If you would like to join in  on the fun go to:
 http://creative-sketches.com and submit your card by clicking on linky tools.  Now onto my card:


One of my favorite stamp sets is Element of Style, I love the Vintage look and feel it gives to cards. So when I challenge was to use Chalks it was a no brainier which stamp set I chose. 

Supply List:
Card Stock                    Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla
Stamp pads                   Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Stamp sets                     Element of Style,Sincere Salutations
Embossing Folder         Square Lattice
Ribbons                        Pretty in Pink satin, and Victorian lace
Punch                            Decorative Label
Chalks                           Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive
Aqua Painter
Basic Pearls

I loved the softness the chalks and pearls brought to this card.  I stamped the Elements of Style rose on the Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla card stock and stamped  with Crumb Cake ink. Then used my aqua painter to color in the roses and leaves to intense the color. Once dried I ran both pieces thru the embossing folder for texture. A little ribbon and pearls for added interest.  I decide to put a birthday salutation on this one since I have a lot of birthdays coming up in our family.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...