Sunday, September 2, 2012

IT'S A BLUE CHRISTMAS

I saw within the last year a beautiful card on pinterest that Amy Sheffer from http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/ had posted and you guessed I cased it.!  I love non traditional cards, they are so Vintage!!!  I love Christmas and everything that goes with it.

Here is Amy version: Isn't is just gorgeous? Thanks Amy.



Now here is my version:




I changed a few things to make it work for me. My biggest problem has been the ribbon. I just couldn't find what I wanted. So I chose to put nothing. What do you think?  The  more I look at the card the more I think it needs something.  Don't be surprised if I change it again and re-post.

Supplies used:
Framelits                              Labels Collection, Itty Bitty Banner and Holiday Ornament
Punch                                    Scallop Edge Border
Embossing Folder                 Houndstooth Folder
Stamp Set                              Joyous Celebration
Card Stock                            Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Pacific Point
Stamping Ink                          Pacific Point
Stamping Marker                   Pacific Point, Crumb Cake

I also used Designer Series Paper, Simply scored for the design on the labels, Spritzer Tool, All Purpose Ink(Champagne Mist) and of course lots of Pearls!!! I colored them with the Pacific Point Marker, and left one Big one in the middle of the Snowflake. Oh for curious minds the top of the Christmas bulb has a small piece of SU Twine that I painted on top of it to make them match.

I hope you have enjoyed you time here today, please leave me a comment, I so do enjoy reading them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...