Saturday, September 29, 2012

French Foliage in Triple TIme

I saw this card on The Stampin Schach awhile back and loved Ann's card so I cased it my way.

Ann used a little more texture than I did, but I love the way it came out.


Here is the inside of my card.


I am posting the edge to show you the Triple edges


It looks harder than it is. I am playing around with doing a tutorial, what do you think?

Now on to the supplies:

Card Stock                                 Cajun Craze, Early Expresso, Very Vanilla
Stampin Ink                                Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Early Expresso
                                                   and Crumb Cake
Ribbon                                       Always Artichoke seam binding
Marker                                       Cajun craze, Soft suede
Stamp Set                                  French Foliage
Accessories                               Spritzer Tool and Antique Brads

As you can tell there is not allot of supplies needed. You cut your sizes, stamp them and mat them, add Bling.  I will post a tutorial and will let you know when it is done. I am waiting on my order to do a Christmas one for Thanksgiving.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today. Won't you let me know what you think in today's comment? Your comments are important to me, and I do read each and every one.


Don't forget that the Treasure Hunt Late Night Stampers are having is about to close.

To learn more about the Treasure Hunt  click on the UPS box at the top right of my page or go too the tab at the top Labeled Late Night Stampers, too see the list. Collect 50 items and send them off to me at jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com. I will check them and send them off for big drawing and also add you in my blog candy drawing.  Happy Hunting!!


Jackie





  


1 comment:

  1. I really like this technique, but have yet to try it. tfs your pretty Fall card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...