Friday, August 24, 2012

Look What I Did !! A White Christmas


I saw this card on Pintest and fell in love with it. You can find it on  Laura's blog . She cased from Vicki I think, and she cased it from  someone else. So this card has been around and everyone gives it thier own touch.



Here is my version of this card.

I changed it up a bit, by using labels from Stampin Ups Label Collection. I also used two different shades of green on the Poinsettias leaves. This card isn't difficult as it is time consuming, it has allot of layers. Even with that I had allot of fun making this card and have a few more ideas on what to do next.

Supplies used:
Card Stock                                     Whisper White
Die Cuts                                         Labels Collection
Embossing Folders                        Perfect polka Dots, Vintage Wallpaper
Punch                                             1 1/4" circle, blossom Petals Builder
Ribbon                                           Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Stamp Set                                       Chock Full of Cheer
Marker                                           So Saffron
Accessories                                   Multipurpose Adhesive, Basic Pearls, Rhinestones

 Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments, so be sure to leave one.
Jackie

3 comments:

  1. The splash of color along with the pretty embossed white layers make for a beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. As soon as I have the directions for the starts I'll let you know. I just want to make sure all of the wording is correct and understandable.

    This is a beautiful card. I might have to take a whirl on this and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love your blog, and I'm so glad you joined the Treasure Hunt. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...