Friday, August 10, 2012

Frosty Friends

I have been playing around with some ideas for a card class this fall and came with this card. I wanted something simple, but alas it came out a little vintage. I just can't o use help my self.

I wanted to use Stampin Up Snow Much Fun stamp set out of 2012-2013 catalog.

Here is the inside. What do you think?

 
Supplies:
Card Stock                  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamp Ink                    Midnight Muse
Framelits                    Labels Collection, Bitty Banners
Stamp set                    Snow much fun, Frosty friends (Holiday Mini)
Scarlet Tulle Ribbon (Holiday Mini), Basic Pearls and Dazzling Details for some good old fashion Bling!!

I will be posting more this weekend of some ideas I have. Leave me a comment, I appreciate them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...