Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Afternoon

I was looking through some of the goodies that my sister and I got from last week order and decided to play yesterday. I just loved the Summer Afternoon stamp set in the new catty. I have seen so many great cards using it and decided to try my own. Since I am an artist, I went with doing this in water color effect. I hope everyone enjoys what I came up with



Supplies:
Card Stock:                      Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade and water color
Stampin Inks:                   Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Baja
                                         Breeze and So Saffron
Die Cuts:                         Labels Collection Framelits
Punch:                             Eyelet Border
Designer Paper:              Well Worn
Ribbon:                           Chantilly Lace and Pear Pizazz seam binding(retired) under the lace

I also used the color spritzer tool and Soft Suede marker to give the Soft Suede background a splatter effect. I also sponged the edges. Over all it helped in giving my card a Vintage look which is what I was going after.

I am sorry the photo came out a little darker than I wanted, it must have been the lightening that day I took several and they all were the same. Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing what everyone thinks.

Jackie








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...