Card Stock Crumb Cake, Indigo Island, Very Vanilla (inside)
Stamp Sets Hearts a Flutter, Feeling Sentimental, Beautiful Birthday
Framelit Hearts a Flutter
Designer Series Paper Tea for Two
Stampin Ink Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Tools Gold Brads for some Bling! Big Shot Machine
- Made base card using Crumb Cake 51/2" x 41/4"
- Next layer was Indigo Island 51/4" x 4"
- Top layer 5" x 33/4" tore bottom.
- Next cut a strip of designer series paper (news paper ad)from Tea for Two 5" x 1" and tore bottom. edge and matched up to Crumb Cake top and glued together.
- Sponged around the edges of the top layer with Cherry Cobbler.
- Then I stamped the Telephone Booth in the lower right hand corner.
- Next I stamped the ribbons from Hearts a Flutter 1 with Cherry Cobbler other Indigo Island
- Then using the matching die cut from the framelits bundle thru my Big Shot machine.
- Next placed ribbons on the side added Gold Brads.
- Finally stamped celebrate in the middle with Cherry Cobbler.
- On the inside I stamped Happy Birthday onto Very Vanilla card stock with Early Espresso.
Thanks for stopping by and if you want more information about this card, Spring Mini or Sale-a-brations email me at email@example.com