Friday, February 15, 2013

Butterflies in Flight

Today card is going to be one for my  daughter Shelly her birthday is right after Valentines and I wanted to make her card soft and girly. When I saw the new Butterfly punch in the Spring Mini, ideas start to form in my head.

Let's get started! Here is my card:



Here is the inside of the card:



Supplies

Card Stock                       Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Stampin Ink                      Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Set                         Beautiful Birthday
Ribbon                              5/8" White Organza and Satin
Punch                                Bitty Punch (new from Spring Catalog)
Embossing Folder            Perfect Polka Dots
Tools                                Simply Scored, Big Shot Machine
Accessories                      Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones and Paper Lace Dollie

Directions

Cut a piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock 51/2" x 41/4" and score down the middle to make your base card.
Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 51/4" x 4" and then ran it through the Big Shot machine using Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
Next I cut another piece of Wisteria Wonder 5" x 33/4" and then I scored it using Stampin Ups Simply Scored.
Next I adhered the pieces together
Then I cut another piece of Whisper White card stock and ran it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
Next I punched out several (5-6) butterflies using the new Bitty Butterfly punch found in the new Spring Mini. Attaching them to the top piece in a scatter format.
I cut a piece of White Organza Ribbon to make a bow and attached it to the pieces and then adhered them to the base card.
I added Pearls for some additional Bling!

Happy Birthday and I hope you love the card!

Thanks for stopping by and as usual comments are welcome. I just love reading them!

Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...