Here is my card using Early Espresso
Here is the Front and inside of my card using Midnight Muse
Supplies I used for these cards:
Stamp Sets Thinking of You (Spring Mini), Word Play
Card Stock Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper Tea for Two
Stampin Ink Midnight Muse, Early Espresso
Framelits Window Frames Collection
Brads Glimmer Brads (I used Pumpkin)
- I place one of the larger framelits on top of the Very Vanilla piece (51/4" x 4") and ran through my Big Shot to give the cut out,.
- Then I stamped the image on top and then I used the framelit that fit what I stamped and ran that through the Big Shot this way they fit into each other.
- You can see Kay's step by step video here, she explains it better than I do.
- I then cut the chevrons from the Tea for Two designers series paper and placed over the framelit.
- Next I placed the Brad at the top of my stamped image, then adhered that on top of the chevrons. Very quick and easy card to do that makes a statement.