Designer's Series Paper Tea for Two (Summer Mini)
Ribbon Rose Red Seam Binding, Large Oval Lace (from the Artisan
Punch Elegant Butterfly
Embosslit Beautiful Wing
Directions for Hearts a Flutter Check Book Cover
- First take your checkbook cover and empty it out or you can buy an clear one at your local craft store. Measure the length and width of your check book.
- Cut your Designer Series Paper (I chose Hearts a Flutter from the Spring Mini) 6 1/4" x 6 3/4" now remember some check books may be smaller and you might have to adjust.
- Then I rounded the edges with my Stampin up corner punch.
- Then place the paper into the cover to make sure it fits.
- Next I cut a piece of Hearts a Flutter designer series paper and put it in the
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit and ran them through using the Big Shot machine and put it aside.
- Then I took a piece of Rose Red card stock and using the Elegant Butterfly punched out a Beautiful Butterfly and put it aside.
- Next I used another butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslit and put it aside.
- Then I cut a piece of Rose Red Seam Binding that would fit around the designer series paper enough to adhere.
- Next I cut a piece of the large lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit from the Spring Mini.
- Then I assembled all the pieces and attached the seam binding first glued it down.
- Next I adhered the Large Lace over the seam binding and the attached the Butterflies.
- For alittle more Bling I added Basic Pearls to the Butterflies and a Rose Red Rose in the center.
- I also added Butterflies and Pearls to the back cover .
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project today. I just love the New Hearts a Flutter Designer Series Paper and when I bundle it with the Hearts of Flutter Stamp Set and Framelit my brain goes a flutter with all kinds of ideas. For now this is the end of my series of projects. I hope you check out the Valentine card and gift set.
If you are interested in any of the products about please visit my web page
http://stampingjackiewatson.stampinup.net or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for stopping by and as usual feel free to leave comments, I love reading them