Thursday, October 13, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS52C

Welcome to this Thursday's Creative Sketch Challenge! The challenge this week was to make a card using these colors: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Basic Black and Crumb Cake.  As shown by the sketch below:




Aren't they just Yummy colors. I just love fall. Here is my card.


I used Soft Seude for my base card, Crumb Cake as my next layer and then I made a tree out of Basic Black, leaves out of Cajun Craze and for a little fun added a Rhinestone Owl. My granddaughters birthday is right before Holloween and she gets lots of spooky, fun cards. I think she will like this one. I also made her a girly card out of our new In color Wisteria Wonder. I will post that one later.
 
Supplies:
 
Card Stock                        Basic Black, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake
Ink Pad                              Soft Suede
Punches                             3 step Owl and little leaves(retired)and Decorative Label
Bling                                  Rhinestones

If you would like to join in,  go to our website at http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...