Thursday, October 27, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS54-Holiday

Welcome to this Thursday's Creative Sketch Challenge! The challenge this week was to make a Holiday card using the sketch below. Any Holiday is welcome, I chose Christmas.



Here is my card:



I like doing simple and clean cards and this week's challenge is both.

Supplies:
Card Stock                            Real Red and Whisper White
Ink Pad                                  Real Red
Ribbon                                  Whisper White Organza
Punch                                    Scallop Circle
Embossing Folder                 Perfect Polka Dots

I made my circle at the top by finding something out of my kitchen and drawing and cutting it out. I also added our new Dazzling Details to the tag for some bling!!

If you would like to join in, go to our website at http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...