Thursday, October 6, 2011

Creative Sketches challenge-CS51-1006-Sketch

Welcome to this Thursday's Creative Sketch Challenge!

As you can see this week challenge is awesome. Since I am new to SU I don't have all the punches, so I had to think outside the box a little. I chose Halloween colors for my card this week. 


Supplies:

Card Stock                           Pumpkin Spice, Black
Stamp Pads                          Basic Black, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets                           Home is where my heart is(retired)
Ribbon                                 Tangerine
Punch                                   Bitty Bats(retired)

Like I said I didn't have the square punches so I cut squares with my cutter and stamped the middle with the witch.  Cut the Pumpkin Spice and Black card stock on a diagonal.Used Versa Mark to stamp Trick or Treat on the Pumpkin Spice and Black card stock. Added the Bitty Bats and Ribbon. The card was easy and fun to make. I hope you enjoy my card.

If you would like to join in go to our website at http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Is this not the cutest card! I love those little witches, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...