Thursday, June 30, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS39A

This weeks challenge is anything goes, card, 3D box's or anything else.
I chose to make a card quick and simple. 


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Just Believe

Stamp Pad: Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, various scraps of anything you have around
Designer Series Paper: Various scraps of anything you have around
Accessories: Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Basic Pearls, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Base Card: Always Artichoke (4-1/4" x 8")

First Layer: Very Vanilla (4" x 5-1/4")
Second Layer: Always Artichoke (3-3/4" x 5")
Third Layer: Very Vanilla (3-1/2" x 4-3/4")
Inside Layer: Very Vanilla (4" x 5-1/4")

How I made it front of card:

I stamped flower image in Always Artichoke on the smallest piece of Very Vanilla.

I then punched out butterflies using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die in a variety of colors/papers.
I placed some  butterflies around, where I thought they would look natural.
I  stamped sentiment in Always Artichoke.
Glued Third layer to Second Layer using Snail Adhesive.
Run Second and Third Layers (glued together) through Big Shot using Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
I then glued this combined layer to the First Layer using Sticky Strip.
I glued all layers to Base Card using Snail Adhesive.
Then added Basic Pearls to a few butterflies.

Inside of card:
Stamped small flower image twice on the bottom left in Always Artichoke.

I glued to Base Card using Snail Adhesive.

  

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is sooooo pretty, I adore all the colors...hope your weekend is fabulous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...