Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS36C

I am so sorry for being late, I am having Internet issues from hell. Hopefully they will be all cleared up soon. I found the phones lines were cut and because of all the storms and flooding it will take until the 22nd (keeping fingers crossed) to get a repair man out. Enough of that. You came here for the Challenge, and it is a great one. I just love the Strawberry, don't you?

Here is my submission

Supplies:

Base Card: Soft Suede 5-1/2x 8-1/2

First Layer: Real Red 5-1/4 x 4
Second Layer: Wild Wasabi 5 x 3-3/4
Top Layer: Whisper White 4-3/4 x 3-1/2 and 4 x 5-1/4
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets
Word Play

Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Watercolor Crayons and Blender Pens. Paper Snips, Eyelet Border Punch


I stamped the leaves in Wild Wasabi, flowers in Real Red and water colored with Blender Pens in Real Red.  I used the Eyelet Border punch and punch along one side of Wild Wasabi and Whisper White card stock pieces. Then I attached Whisper White to Wild Wasabi and attach both to Real Red and all of them to the base card. For some fun I attached a large basic pearl to the center of the large flower. Then  I attached a few small basic pearls (7) to the center of the small flower. Last but not least I stamped sentiment in Real Red.
 
Then I stamped the  flower image on second piece of Whisper White card stock (4 x 5-1/4) and attach card stock to inside. I hope you enjoyed my Vintage card today.

If you would like to play along with us go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I will be waiting to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...