Friday, May 13, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge CS32

This week challenge is a color challenge from a quilt pattern.  With all the problems with blogger I could not get it up in a timely matter.



Here is my card that I submitted and I hope you enjoy it.
I cas my own card on this one. This quick and easy card is just picking the colors needed, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist and Rich Razzleberry. I add a couple more using Very vanilla and Crumb Cake for balance. I ran each piece thru my Big Shot using different embossing folders. Wrapped around Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon. I left the sentiment off this time, but if I was going to do one I think celebrate would look nice.

If you would like to join in on the fun go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com and submit your card by clicking on linky tools.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...