Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was greatly surprised and honored to receive the Stylishe Blogger Award from Angela Waters. Her blog is http://www.lifewithawienerdog.com/ is amazing and fun and I encourage you to check it out. Besides being an amazing stamper she is a VC rocker too. How great is that!! I first found her blog during a blog hop for VC Rocks last year and keep coming back for inspration.

Another great thing about this award is that I get to pass it on. I have found six ladies who are also amazing stampers and crafters who deserve this award.  Please be sure to check out their blogs so you can see their amazing artwork.

Brenda Hugar "Brenda's Stamping Corner"

Ann Schach "The Stamping Schach"

Sarah Wills "Sarahs Ink Spot"

Linda Keal "Olive Stamps"

Donna "Butternut Sage Designs"

Marisol Gutierrez "A Touch of Sol"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...