Thursday, May 5, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS31

This week on Creative Sketches we have a delightful sketch for you. Simple and elegant using classic lines.  I would like to invite you to join in on the fun at: http://creative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. Now onto my card:



I had a lot of fun making this card, since I am new to SU up I don't have a lot of the punches or die cuts so I came up this design and I hope you like it.

Supplies:
Card Stock                  Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Designer Paper           Springtime vintage
Punches                          Curly label and Scallop Trim border
Embossing folder        Square Lattice
Antique Brads             (I removed the prongs off the back so they will lay flat)

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...