Card Stock Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke
Stamp Sets Loving Thoughts, Beautiful Birthday
Button Natural Designer
Framelit Apothecary Accents
Embossing Folder Chevron
Designer Series Paper Regals Designer Series paper stack
Accessories Linen Thread,
Stampin Marker Early Espresso
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 51/2" x 41/4" and fold this is to make your base card.
- Next cut 1 each of Always Artichoke, Designer Series Paper and Crumb Cake mine are 11/4" x 51/4" which leaves a space in between them.
- Then I run each piece through my Big Shot using the Chevron embossing folder. Then I adhered them to my base card.
- I used a piece of left over designer paper and the die cut from Apothecary and run that through my Big Shot. To get the back up piece, I traced the die cut and cut out by hand.
- Using my Early Espresso marker I colored the stamp from Loving thoughts onto Whisper White card stock. Then cut to make it look like a Ribbon.
- Stamped Happy Birthday on the inside using Early Espresso.
- Next I run the Linen thread through one of the brown buttons and glued to the front of my card.
This was a easy card to make, simple and clean. I have a hard time making cards for the men in my family. My new year resolution is to practice more.
Thanks for stopping by I hoped you enjoyed my project today. As always feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them.