If you came from , Denise Foor blog then have landed in the right place wasn't her card just wonderful. If you want to start at the beginning go to http://su-stars.blogspot.com/.
Let's get started!! Here is my Easel Card.
Ink Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Stamp set More Merry Messages
Ribbon Satin Stitched (Gumball Green)
Designer Series Paper Festival of Prints paper stack
Embossing Folder Petals a Plenty
Markers Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake
Accessories Red Sticky Tape, Stampin Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine and Basic Pearls
- First cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 41/4" x 11, this will be the base or easel.
- Then I scored at 5 1/2, 8 1/4 and folded on the crease line with my bone folder.
- I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for the card front.
- Next I cut the layers for the card front, 1st layer 4" x 5 1/4" in Gumball Green, 2nd 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
- in Whisper White, 3rd layer 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" in Cherry Cobbler, 4th layer 2 1/2" x 3" in Whisper White.
- Then I cut another piece designer series paper 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Now I cut 4 pieces of card stock for that a piece of Whisper White 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" and ran that thru the Big Shot as well using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.
- Then I cut a piece of Gumball Green 1 3/4" x 4 1/4", a piece of Cherry Cobber 1 3/8" x 4" and last Whisper White 1 1/8" x 3 3/4" and stamped my message on that piece.
After you get all the piece's cut out and stamped, you now start assembling the card front. I ran piece of the Whisper White thru the Big Shot using my Petals a Plenty embossing folder. Stamped my imagine on another piece. Then glued them all together and added some Ribbon.
Then I glued the pieces onto the base or inside of the card. For some added support and a little Bling I added Pearls on each side of the bottom pieces. Then I put sticky tape on the small piece of my easel the 2 1/4 x 4 1/4. Remove red film and place the top part of my face card onto it. Now you should be able to open and stand up your easel using the Pearls and Message.
I hope you have enjoyed my card for you today and now it is time to hop on over to B.Jayne at her blog http://jaynestamps.com, I know you will love what she has done for you.
Thanks for stopping by. I love comments, so be sure to leave one. I hope you too find some time to create something fun for yourself...Enjoy!
Here is the video in case my instructions are not clear.