Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Owlish Merry Christmas

For all my book worms! An Owlish Merry Christmas! Here one of the book marks I made for a craft day at our local YMCA. Some of the members got together and had face painting, ornament painting, other crafts, food and dancing.  My little owl was to complicated for the children, we decided on letting them stamp and make their own. Now that was fun. They are very creative.

Told you he was adorable!

Supplies needed:
Punches                      2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Owl Builder, 1 3/4 Circle, Hand punch and Word Window
Stamps                       Petite Pairs
Ink                              Early Espresso
Accessories               Baker's Twine (Early Espresso)

I cut, punch and assembled, easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by, and leave me a comment to let me know what you think. I love reading each one.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...