Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Dual

I have been  working on Halloween cards to send too my daughters and their families this past week. Our family gets into Halloween.
Case in point here is my daughter Kari's bathroom. Isn't she just the coolest and all for $4.50 now that girl can shop.


I think my card will fit right in. What do you think?


Here is the inside



Supplies
Card Stock                            Basic Black and Tangerine Tango
Designer Series Paper           I used some of the left overs from my Halloween Printer's Tray Kit
Stampng Ink                           Basic Black
Stamp Set                               Googlies Ghouls
I also added Rhinestones for Bling. 

The card is simple and spooky all at the same time.

My next card for my other daughter Shelly is a little more Toxic if you know what I mean.

Witches and Goblins and Spooks  Oh My!


Inside of card



Supplies

Card Stock                              Basic Black
Stampin Ink                             Stazon Black
Stamp Set                                Toxic Treats
Designer Series Paper             Howlstooth and Scaringbone
The Bats are from the Halloween Printer's Tray and the red eyes are from Cherry Cobbler  Dazzling Details.

Thanks for stopping buy and sharing in my Spooky Halloween Day. Which card is your favorite Kari's or Shelly's?

As always I would love to hear from you so leave a  message and let me know what you think.

Jackie  





                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...