Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Tip of the Day

How do you fix the cracking caused when using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder?

I know allot of us have had this problem since the Woodgrain has come out and thanks to Kay Kathoff and Linda Heller there is a way to fix this.

All your cracking issues will be solved when you place a card stock Vellum panel inside your folder. You can adhere it with snail and keep it there permanently. Sounds Great!! Can't wait to try it out.

These two ladies even made a video so we can see the before and after pictures. I posted it to my tab under videos. 

I am going to try this technique on some other embossing folders that I have issues with and will let you know how that works out.

I want to thank Kay and Linda for sharing their great video with all of us.

Until next Friday when I post another great tip!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...