Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 12

Today is the last day of my Twelve Days of Christmas projects. I love making gift bags for my friends and family. So Christmas is no different. I used Stampin up Gift Bag Punch Board. Todays gift bag is an extra large bag I made to hold a Christmas ornament for my Vegas Red Hat Diva's Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap. More that later. I searched you tube last year looking for a way to make large and extra large gift bags and found several. The one I found to be the most helpful was Tuppence Coloured: In the bag  and here is her link http://2dcoloured.blogspot.com/2015/06/in-bag.html .




Supplies needed

Card Stock                      Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP                                 Home for Christmas (retired)
Ink                                   Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon                             Silver sparkle

These gift bags are very easy to make, and what a way to  use retired DSP.  I hope you have enjoyed this years Twelve Days of Christmas. Leave me a comment on any one or all of the projects.

Merry Christmas,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...