Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Perfect Blend

Today I am starting showing some of the new stamp sets and accessories in the new Stampin Up 2013-2014 catalog.

My choice is to showcase the stamp set Perfect Blend




Here is what I came up with:






Supplies
Card Stock                          Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set                            Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grudge
Ink                                       Early Espresso
Stampin Up Markers           Early Espresso
Embossing Folder               Honey Comb
Punch                                  Hexagon
Framelits                             Chalk Talk
Accessories                         Crimper, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine

I know it looks complicated, but it was easy to do. The hardiest thing was cutting the coffee cups and lids. I will be posting a tutorial later on if anyone is interested.

Don't forget to check back often to see what is new on the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt going on now and finishes October 12th.

Jackie

2 comments:

  1. I just got this stamp set as my freebie for purchasing 6 of the 25th Anniversary sets. Crimping the band around the cup is a great idea!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie, you've got just the right combination on this card. Love coffee and I love your Perfect Blend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...