Sunday, August 25, 2013

10 minute Thank You Card!

As I was saying in my last post, I will be doing a series of cards and projects using some of the new items from the Stampin Up 2013-2014 Catalog. This week I chose Friendly Preserves. Lately I have need of a lot of thank you cards and wanted something simple and clean. Don't laugh, I know usually I am all Vintage, but not this time. Let's get started, this is one of my 10 minute cards. How cool is that!!

Here is the stamp set in clear mount.

And here is the card I came up with

 
 
Supplies:
 
Card Stock                    Whisper White, Island Indigo
 
Stamp Set                      Friendly Preserves
 
Ink                                Island Indigo
 
Framelit                       Window Frames
 
 
 

I told you this was simple stamp, cut the layers and cut out imagine with Framelits. Glue and your done.  I hope my friend enjoyed the card as much as I had making it.  As always comments are welcome.  Come back next week for another new product preview.
 
Jackie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...