Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I AM HERE!!

Anyone following my sisters blog or mine knows I have been planning a move to Las Vegas. Well it has been one thing after another but my son Joe and I it to my sister lovely home last week. My Pod from ABF finally made it here late Monday. It took all of us a couple of days but everything is inside and the pod is gone. Now how long it takes to put everything together that now that is another story.

Good news in the moving process I lost 5lbs, yeah!!! I joined the Y here with my sister, her husband and my son. We get up pretty early, but it is fun.

I am sure more will come with my journey. I just know my sister home is lovely, and for her to share it with my son and I is most gracious and kind.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...