Wednesday, April 25, 2012

VC Rocks Challenge 8

I will tell you that when I first saw what the challenge was I got excited.
We had a question put to us,
Take the word you used to describe yourself. Cross out any duplicate letters. Use the remaining letters as a guide to choosing cardstock or embellishments. The letter used must be found in the name of the item. Extra colors are permitted


Well what a challenge, my word was creative.


C                     Chocolate Chip card stock and ink
R                     Ribbons
E                     Elements of Stlye Stamp Set
A                     Baja Breeze card stock and markers
T                     Top Note(T and I go together)
I                       Bigz dies
V                     Very Vanilla card stock
E                      crosssed off letter

Extra accessories:  Basic Pearls, Rosettes, Two Step Bird Punch, Small circle punch and Bashful Blue marker.

I liked this card so much I am making alot more of them. It really was easy peasy and fun!



Here is my card:
 
I hope you enjoyed my project today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...