Monday, April 23, 2012

VC Rocks Challenge #7

I love being part of such a dymatic group of women, we have so much fun. Yesteday our challenge was a technique and emboss card stock. Today we are taking the black crumbled piece of card stock and make a card using the folded stamped edge from challenge 2. How cute. It is like a scaverger hunt, you never know what the next item is and how to use it. I am not known for making simple cards, but my grandson liked this one. It is not so girly!!!
Here it is:

Supples:
Card stock                      Calypso, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set                       Sincere Salutations (retiring), little leaf from Lovely as a tree
Ink Pads                          Basic Black, Soft Suede
I added a Chocolate Chip button and twine, and for a little bling my black was spritz with sparkley water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...