Thursday, November 10, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS56C

Welcome to this Thursday's Creative Sketch Challenge! The challenge this week was to make a card using the Colors below. I will have to admit it was a challenge for me to use these colors; Riding Hood Red, So Saffron and More Mustard. I would not have thought of these colors, but I am glad someone did.  They make great colors to play with for fall. Reminding us of the trees and bushes ever changing colors. 

Here is my card


As you can see I used a lot of layers to give this card a lot of texture. Here is close up of the layers that I used in making this card.



Supplies:

Card Stock                         Red Hood Red, So Saffron, More Mustard
Dsp                                  
Stampin Ink                        Crumb Cake
Embossing Powder            Copper
Stampin Up Chalks            So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Ribbon                               Always Artichoke seam binding

Now for some fun I used the new stripes embossing folder  and I just loved the way that turned out, then next I used lattice embossing folder on the Dsp and so saffron card stock. Then I used my new color spritzer tool and spritz so Crumb Cake. I love this tool and wondered why I took so long to buy it. I will be playing with it some more.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks card, I know I did.  If you would like to join us this week go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools.

I will be waiting to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...