Saturday, September 17, 2011

September SUStars Blog Hop

Welcome to the September SU Stars Blog Hop! This month we're featuring Scrapping Ideas inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the SU Stars have come up with.

I'm stop number 12 on the SU Stars Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Scrapbooking paper projects from the Stampin Up! Should you hop off course, simply start at the beginning by clicking on  http://www.addalittledazzle.com , the fabulous Monica Weaver and you'll be back on track!

I have to admit I don't scrapbook much, but this month I was willing to give it a try.  My son has started Chef School and I thought it would be nice to start some pages for him.
Supplies used:
Card Stock                       Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake
Stamp Pads                       Versa Mark, Soft Suede
Markers                            Cherry Cobbler, Creamy Carmel(for the crust of bread and pie,  So Saffron,
                                          Pretty in Pink(for the hot dog)and Lucky Limeade
Ribbon                              Early Express (from the Holiday Mini)
Stamp Set                          Voile and Voile to go(both retired)
 
I stamped with Versa Mark some of the food from Voile to go stamp set and then used my markers to color some of them in. Posted a picture of my son The Chef to be and his first creation he made me at hope his Apple Bird. It is so stinkin cute. Then I thought my page needed something so I made 2 magnets from the Voile to go set. I think they turned out well.  I hope you enjoyed my mother's pride in her son and wanting to priase him. He starts his next of classes soon come back and see what else he has cooked up for me.
 
Now onto Veronica Miller at http://bluegrassstamperstudio.blogspot.com. I know she has something wonderful for you.

9 comments:

  1. How cute and I love how you added the magnets. TFS

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Your son will appreciate them in the years to come. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and embellishments - nice scrapbook page - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very nice Jackie!! Culinary school...wow.. now you'll have a gourmet cook to cook for you!! Wish I had kept that stamp set.. it's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set and the page you made with it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son is going to love this, what a great gift to him. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome LO! How exciting to have a chef in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! He can come cook for me anytime - LOL!

    Cindy Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...