Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vintage Love


I saw a different version of my card in a issue of Card making Mag. but I didn't have any Valentine Day dsp so I made my own using Elements of Style, Because I care stamp sets and coloring the flowers using SU markers and aqua painter. This gives a watercolor effect. Then I used SU new Distressed Kit to give it an aged look. I then used SU Scallop Trim Border punch, wrap alittle lace around, add alittle twine. Then I used the Scallop circle punch to make a flower. Added  some pearls and wha-la done. I loved using the distressed inks and making this card while helping my granddaughter with hers. In all it was a fun day. I hope you enjoy my version and leave me a comment.

11 comments:

  1. oh so beautiful! I love the vintage feel of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love the flowers! The pearls are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments- your card is just beautiful- love the lace!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower is beautiful, and the lace makes it so soft & feminine, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is wonderful. You've really outdone yourself on this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty...love the flower and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The amount of dimension is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY PRETTY...LOVE IT! Thank you for playing with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Love how the scalloped trim border really stands out! Thanks for trying out the Diva sketch! If you can, please try to link directly to your post next time you play along- we'd really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card. I love the accent flower that you made it is just stunning. Thanks for playing with the Diva sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...