I received an email with the following and I just had to post it for everyone to see and play the great game with the Chocolate Calculator!
Your Age by Chocolate Math
Don't tell me your age; you'd probably lie anyway - but the HERSHEY Man will know!
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
This is pretty neat...
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute
Work this out while you read.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you work it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's FUN!
1. First of all, pick out the number of times a week that YOU WOULD like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10).
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get a calculator.
5. If you already had your birthday this year add 1760... If you haven't, add 1759.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
YOU SHOULD HAVE A THREE DIGIT NUMBER
The first digit of this is your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next TWO numbers are
(Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
This is the only year (2010) it will ever work, so share my blog entry with everyone while it lasts.
The Chocolate Calculator