Friday, September 22, 2017

Halloween Challenge

Hello everyone, I know it has been quite awhile since I have posted anything. I am not going into what's been going let's just say it has been a wild couple of years. Now to the important stuff.

I am starting things off with a Halloween Challenge that my sister Brenda and I have been talking about for some time. All you need to do is make a Halloween card,  anything goes, so get creative  and post it below. I love this time of the year and have a granddaughter and great granddaughter that have birthdays before Halloween. So it let's me very creative! Start date is Friday September 22nd at 7am and ends Monday September 25th at Midnight.  The winner will be announced Tuesday Morning. Then part two will begin on Friday September 29th and ends Monday October 2nd. The winner will be announced Tuesday October 3rd. The prizes are a surprise and will be announced along with the winner.  This way if you miss the first one you will have a chance to play in the second one.

To give you an example here is mine; I used some paper I found at Michaels,  new thinlits and scrapes laying around. Have Fun! I did, this one is Black, White and Silver. The silver spiders are spooky, I was going for Vintage Halloween Look. How did I do?


Brenda Hugar Card










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...