Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creative Sketches Color Challenge-CS43

Each week we post a sketch and or something added to it… for you to try your hand at creating a project or card using the week’s sketch.  This week is a COLOR Challenge!

I must admit that when I first saw these colors I was a little imitated but I love a good challenge. When you start working with the colors ideas start flowing.  Here is my sample this week. I am sorry if it is late getting posted.



Supplies:
Card stock               Basic Black, Basic Gray and Poppy Parade
Stamp Pad               Basic Black
Punch's                    Scallop Oval and small Oval
Embosslit Die         Beautiful Wings
Enbossing Folder    Perfect Polka Dots
Basic Pearls
Big Shot                

This project was quick and easy and a lot of fun.

If you would like to play along with us go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I will be waiting to see what you come up with.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...