Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look what I did Iris Folding for Creative Sketches Challenge

This weeks challenge was something I never had seen or heard of Iris folding. Needless to say this challenge took me of my comfort zone. After searching the Internet and going over several patterns I chose a heart. Between the heat (no air) and my daughter going for surgery I manage to get this done. I do like making these, but I believe practice makes perfect. So you may see more in the future.

Here is my card:



 
Supplies needed:
 
3 pieces 6 x 6 of card stock or dsp or you can mix them
Scotch tape
adhesive (I used my Su snail)
scissors
 
I made mine from a pattern that I found on http://circleofcrafters.com/.  There are lots of patterns out there but since I had never made before I also wanted instructions. Theirs are easy to follow and very clear.
 
I hope you  enjoyed my attempt at Iris folding and feel free to let me know what you think? I love comments.

If you would like to play along with us go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/  and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I will be waiting to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...