If you started at the beginning, then you arrived here from the very talented Diana Soling at: http://handmadebydiana.typepad.com.
SU Stars is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who take our "Statement of the Heart" to heart! We love what we do, and we SHARE WHAT WE LOVE!This month we could choose the theme for our cards and projects -- Thanksgiving or Thank You. I chose Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy the projects I have created.
My first project is a card:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Tangerine and Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Lovely as Tree
Stampin Up Watercolor pencils
Textured Impressions Lattice Embossing Folder
Snippet of Tangerine retired ribbon
My second project is a A2 box:
This is my first attempt at making box and I have to admit that I had a lot of fun making it. I found the instructions at: http://splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/a2cardbox/
I also made OSW one of the trees from Lovely as tree stamp set to make the lid. I stamped the cardstock and then colored the trees with Su watercolor pencils.
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Neutral
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree Ink Pads:
Ribbon: Old Olive
Stampin up Watercolor pencils
Now you need to hop over to Jane Hignite at: http://stampwithjane.com/ and see what she has made for you. I know it will be awesome.
If you get lost during the Blog Hop, you can always come back and start at the beginning. I have also provided a complete list of the blogs participating today.
1. Deborah Robb at: http://beantowngrasshopper.blogspot.com/
2. Mary Campbell at: http://mimitojett.blogspot.com/
3. Angela Walters at: http://lifewithawienerdog.com/
4. Angie Valle-Peters at: http://paperluxuries.blogspot.com/
5. Barbara Furlong at: http://theloveofstamping.com/
6. Brenda Hugar at: http://brendasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/
7. Martha Lucia Gomez at: http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com/
8. Nancy Keithley at: http://fancynancykay.blogspot.com/
9. Shirley Northey at: http://stampershirley.blogspot.com/
10. Raissa Spatola at: http://raissastamps.com/
11. Diana Soling at: http://handmadebydiana.typepad.com/
12. Jackie Watson at: http://jackielwatson.blogspot.com/
13. Jane Hignite at: http://www.stampwithjane.com/
14. Denise Foor at: http://denisefoor.blogspot.com/
15. Monica Weaver at: http://www.addalittledazzle.com/
16. Carolyn Sharkas at: http://www.inkingthenightaway.blogspot.com/
17. Loni Holt at: http://loniholt.blogspot.com/