Thursday, August 25, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge-CS45H

This week challenge was  a sketch with a holiday theme. We could choose from Halloween or Fall. This time a year gets me thinking about Fall, Thanksgiving and yes Christmas. So I chose a fall card, since I haven't received my new Halloween goodies yet.
  Here is my sample,  I had a lot of fun designing and making this one.


Let's get started, here is a list of supplies I used.
SU Markers                  Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Card Stock                    Lucky Limeade, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Natural White, Very Vanilla
Ink Pad                          Soft Suede
Stamp Sets                     Lovely as a Tree, Season by Season
Punches                         Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval and small oval
Other accessories         Hemp Twine, Victoria Lace and some yummy Chocolate Pearls

I hoped you enjoyed my card this week, I know I had fun making it. If you would like to join us this week go to: http://wwwcreative-sketches.com/ and submit your card by clicking on linky tools. I will be waiting to see what you come up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...